NBS 30 Additive
NBS 30 is designed for use in exterior coatings. It will deter and inhibit insects from burrowing through or crawling on exterior coatings and is appropriate for use in residential applications.
NBS 30 Additive is effective in controlling crawling and nesting activity on painted or stained surfaces to which it has been added. Ants, cockroaches, beetles, mites, spiders, fleas, ticks, silverfish, dirt daubers, bees and wasps will not crawl on, nest on or burrow through coatings treated with NBS 30 Additive.
NBS 30 Additive is soluble or dispersible in commercial oil and water based exterior paints and stains.
Features and Statistics
Mixes easily with both oil and water-based paints and stains
- Available in doses suitable for five gallons and one gallon of paint or stain
- Repels insects of all types
- Stops Carpenter Ants and Bees from drilling
- Puts an end to Ladybug Infestations
- All Natural Ingredients
- 100% Derived from EPA Exempt Plant Oils
- Safe for Pets and People
- Will Not harm Plants
- Extremely Low Toxicity